Take your business to new heights with KMSS’ cloud accounting services. We use leading edge software and technologies to organize and automate your accounting functions that ultimately allow you to focus on growing your business; making intelligent and immediate business decisions in real-time.
What is cloud accounting?
The use of cloud accounting software, such as QuickBooks Online and Xero, with integrated apps, can fully automate your everyday accounting processes.
The software and apps are all hosted on the cloud (i.e. over the Internet) so that you can access your company data anywhere, anytime and from any mobile device.
The result; your data is now even more accessible than being housed on a traditional computer hard drive.
These solutions allow you to access up-to-date information when needed most; early in the morning or late at night, on vacation, or when meeting with the bank. The online and mobile capabilities of cloud accounting makes all of this a possibility for your business.
- Reduced data entry through automatic bank and credit card feeds to improve expense tracking and reduce reconciliation times
- Increased time-savings and accuracy on monthly bookkeeping and managing your corporate accounts
- Manage and track your bills and invoices for faster payment
- Upload business receipts instantaneously, creating an audit trail for CRA
- Automatic updates reduce the costs of upkeep and enhance data security
- Connect and collaborate with a business advisor who can provide proactive insight into your business’ financial performance
Your data is one of your business’ most important assets and our cloud accounting software and app partners go to great lengths to protect it:
- Firewall protected cloud servers
- Live data back ups
- Password-protected login
- Industry-leading data encryption and monitored data centres
For more information on how our cloud accounting solution can help your business, please contact one of KMSS’ onboarding specialists:
Damara Casper, CPA CA
For a printable PDF of the provided information:
KMSS Cloud Accounting for Your Business