Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP provides audit services to a variety of entities and businesses located in Calgary and its surrounding area. We work with all types of organizations, and our auditors use their experience to cater to the unique needs of each client. Our team provides audit services to organizations reporting under the accounting standards for private enterprises (ASPE) and to companies reporting under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). We have even helped a number of publicly traded companies manage the transition and conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Our registration with the Canadian Public Accountability Board (CPAB) qualifies us to perform public-company audits.
Why hire KMSS for audit services?
- Our partners provide personalized audit services, and have a high level of involvement with each of their clients
- We customize our approach, as we understand each client is unique
- Our auditors offer a high level of expertise built from years of audit experience
- We work to provide extra value by offering detailed recommendations on how to improve internal controls and processes
Who do we audit?
- Publicly-traded companies
- Private businesses
- Not-for-profit organizations and associations
- ASPE & IFRS reporting organizations