Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants, is a mid-sized public accounting firm that truly values all its team members. We have been successful providing accounting, assurance, tax, and business advisory services to our diverse clients for over 35 years.
We have a full-time opportunity for a Help Desk Specialist in our new downtown Calgary office. Reporting to the Manager of IT, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality client service and hands-on support to a team of 70 IT users.
Some of the benefits we provide to our permanent team members include:
• Competitive compensation package
• Three weeks’ vacation and eight flex days per year
• $100 per month towards the cost of parking or transit pass
• Mentor and health and wellness programs
• Professional development support
Upon joining KMSS, the successful candidate will work closely with an established IT team consisting of an experienced IT Manager and Network Administrator. The ideal candidate will be CompT1A A+ Certified, possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be committed to providing superior client service, and possess the flexibility to handle a broad range of tasks including:
• interacting with and adapting to a dynamic work environment;
• providing support for all the Firm’s IT applications; (Office 365, Sage, QuickBooks)
• performing diagnosis and resolution to core software issues;
• documenting processes and technical solutions and maintaining these procedures on our document management system;
• working collaboratively with the IT support team;
• providing training as part of our new employee orientation process;
• demonstrating quality client support in person, using Teams, email, and over the phone;
• understanding the needs and goals of our internal clients in order to meet their needs and provide superior front-line support to IT users;
• configuring and installing end user equipment;
• performing tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency;
• ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple jobs and requests and,
• minimum 2 to 3 years help desk or other user support experience in a professional services environment.
If this opportunity interests you and you have the qualifications and attitude required to be successful working amongst a cohesive IT Team, we look forward to your application.
Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
We would like to thank all the candidates for their interest in KMSS
but please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.