Location(s): Calgary, Alberta
Potential Start Date(s): Open
Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP (“KMSS”), Chartered Professional Accountants, is a mid-sized public accounting firm that truly values all of its team members. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented, qualified people currently pursuing a CPA designation.
Some of the benefits we provide to our team include:
- challenging, diverse work
- opportunities for career advancement
- healthy work/life balance
- monthly parking/transit pass subsidy
- three weeks’ vacation and 8 flex days per year
As one of Canada’s and Alberta’s Top Employers, our talented and dedicated team members provide the excellent service our clients expect. We offer an extensive range of accounting, audit, tax and business advisory services as well as consulting services to our clients. KMSS serves a diverse clientele ranging from owner-managed entrepreneurial ventures to public companies. This will give you the opportunity to work with a range of companies in a variety of industries, thus supporting your professional career growth.
We currently have an opportunity for a CPA Candidate registered in the CPA PEP program who has successfully written the CFE or is preparing to write the CFE in 2018. You will have previous experience working in a mid-sized public accounting firm and comfortable acting in the capacity of a senior on an engagement team made up of partners, managers, and junior team members.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- experience preparing notice to reader, review and audit engagements;
- preparing financial statements and corporate income tax returns;
- experience preparing and reviewing personal tax returns;
- experience using software including Caseware, Taxprep, and Microsoft Office;
- enjoys assisting in the development of junior team members; and,
- strong written and interpersonal communication skills dealing with a variety of clients and team members.
You will be providing high quality client service to our clients, partners, and our team. You will be working on a variety of file engagements and effectively building strong client relationships by demonstrating a high degree of initiative, excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills, along with strong technical expertise in accounting and tax.
If you are interested in joining KMSS, please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
We would like to thank all the candidates for their interest in KMSS
but please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.