Location(s): Calgary, Alberta
Potential Start Date(s): Open
Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP (“KMSS”), Chartered Professional Accountants, is a mid-sized public accounting firm that truly values all of its team members. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented, qualified people.
Some of the benefits we provide to our team include:
- challenging, diverse work
- opportunities for career advancement
- healthy work/life balance
- monthly parking/transit pass subsidy
- three weeks’ vacation and 8 flex days per year
As one of Canada’s and Alberta’s Top Employers, our talented and dedicated team members provide the excellent service our clients expect. We offer an extensive range of accounting, audit, tax and business advisory services as well as consulting services to our clients. KMSS serves a diverse clientele ranging from owner-managed entrepreneurial ventures to public companies. This will give you the opportunity to work with a range of companies in a variety of industries, thus supporting your professional career growth.
We currently have an opportunity for a recently designated CPA who has experience working in a mid-sized public accounting firm and acting in the capacity of a senior on an engagement team made up of partners, managers and junior team members.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- experience preparing notice to reader, review and audit engagements;
- preparing financial statements and corporate income tax returns;
- experience preparing and reviewing personal tax returns;
- experience using software including Caseware, Taxprep, and Microsoft Office;
- enjoys assisting in the development of junior team members; and,
- strong written and interpersonal communication skills dealing with a variety of clients and team members.
You will be providing high quality client service to our clients, partners and our team. You will be working on a variety of file engagements and effectively building strong client relationships by demonstrating a high degree of initiative, excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills, along with strong technical expertise in accounting and tax.
If you are a CPA interested in joining KMSS, please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Kenway Mack Slusarchuk Stewart LLP
Attention: Human Resources, Suite 1500, 333 – 11th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 1L9,
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in KMSS.
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.